Wednesday, March 9, 2011

OMG! Please Read- Beware the Power of the Message.

Bjork. Honolulu airport. And an overpriced beer. 1:15pm. March 9th, 2011. Today is the first day of the 9th wave of the Mayan calendar. Wholly Jesus. If you consult the diagrams below, you will see what the different waves entail. 9th wave, BEGINNING TODAY!, is the wave of the collective consciousness coming together in harmony. People are waking up! It has been building for years and years and TODAY, today, marks the official beginning. It explains EVERYTHING!!! I'm yelling into the keyboard right now because I am so freaking ecstatic! Finally, I have an explanation for all the things I have been thinking are happening! This means I am not crazy!! Woo wooooooO!!!!




(photos from calleman.com)

Ok. Now that you have checked these diagrams out, are you with me?? Do you see and feel and taste and are able to touch what is going on?? The energy is intense, in the best way possible. I feel it. You feel it if you are supposed to feel it. If not, you will soon. It is inevitable. 

I am flying back to Sacramento at the moment to throw a party! A celebration! A time where the collective (you and me and your friends and my friends) are all coming together to support the greater cause, the bigger picture, us. You and me. We are the same. You are me as I am you. Didn't the Beatles say something like that in I Am the Walrus?

As I sit here typing to you as quickly as I can because I have so many thoughts in my head ready to pour out of my fingertips, I can't help but to smile and clap my hands while alone in an airport bar in public. Who cares if people think I'm nuts, right? I have already confirmed to myself that I am not. And I know I am not in a state of denial. We just are moving through the time in which the collective IS in denial. Now, TODAY!, we deepen the awakening process. A little more denial gets stripped from the surface and the onion of life gets more potent- towards the middle- closer to the center and to the truth. 

If you are feelin' me, please respond to this post with some sort of 'yes! amen sister!'. It just feels good to know there are people out there on the same page. If not, well, I will pray for you to get you to that place where you can honestly say, "yes! amen sister!".

Let's all take some silent time today to meditate on what is happening in our cosmos. Sit back. Relax. Maybe even lay down in savasana (flat on your back, palms up, body heavy). Don't forget to release your jaw muscles. Soften and feel. Breathe into the majestic power that today has to offer. Breathe it in. Let it sink into your bones- every fiber of your being. This power will continue for a few days. Be open to feeling it. Then, come together. Come be with me on Saturday at the fundraising event. Even if you are afraid of being in a yoga class, come. You can sit in the back or on the side and just watch for all I care. Actually, I am completely open to that. At least the message will be heard. Come, my people! Let's be together.

I can't wait to touch down in Sacramento. I can't wait to see everyone! I can't wait to be at the event with you all. I can't wait to get back to Maui, too. Love to you all. You are my family. Many blessings to you on this powerful day. 


1 comment:

  1. yessss!! sing it sister! i've definitely been sensing a change on the horizon. universal consciousness. unity wave. whoa!! this stuff is greater than my mind can even imagine. so powerful and exciting!

    ReplyDelete