Friday, December 24, 2010

My Christmas present to myself... a Website!

Mmmmm hmmmm.... from start to finish, yours truly created this little gem for your viewing pleasure. That, and to allow my yoga teaching to become my official labor of love, also known as work. Check it out, and if you know anyone traveling to Maui and may be in need (or want) of yoga while they are there, point them in this direction....

www.trustsoftenbreathe.com

This was my first experience with website domain names and pointing and designing and the whole deal... If you've never had the honor of doing this, well, you're not missing much. There is something to be said about the art of creating something out of nothing, however. It's quite rewarding. (I think I secretly liked this project....)

Let me know what you think, besides the fact that most of the content isn't really true until January 1st! Maui, here I come! Catch me with open arms. I'm ready for the hug.

PS. I love you all. You, and you, and you.... All of you that continually support me and my inner joy. You keep me on my tippy-toes- twirling and dancing through it all. Much love to you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment